Wednesday, May 17, 2006

She told me to try opening another blog,
spill out all sadness in you,
spill out all your troubles.
I don't know if it will work, but hey!
Its worth a try right?
And i swear that no one would gain access to it.
That is, unless someone hypnotise me to giving them the web.
Impossible. (:

Here are some of the results i've gotten today.

E maths ; 58.3/100
A maths ; 41.2/100
Physics ; 49/100
Chemistry ; 60/100
Chinese ; 67/100
FNN ; 63/100
Combined humanities ; 80/100

You must be thinking,
how stupid can this girl get?
she deserves to be in the NA stream.

Comments, i dont wanna hear any.
That is, unless it is a good one (:

I've gone completely INSANE.
I've gone gaga over my Combined humanities.
I'm super duper uber HAPPY over my SS & History.
I seriously want to thank Miss Ker for marking my paper.

But,
too bad, i'm not the first in class either.
Someone scored 85.
And Mrs Png has came back and is currently teaching us Combined humanities again!
But i sure do miss Miss Nurul.
She's super good in her teaching,
initially, i didnt understand a single thing.
But now, i do.

Went to West Mall with the guys today,
without sam.
I had the greatest laugh today.
It has been so long since i last heard my laughter.
Laughed real loud at the foodcourt.
People stared as if theres an IMH patient currently on the run.
I couldnt be more happier.

Its like,
being happy,
hasnt been so much fun.


Just something random,

HAPPY 300TH POST! :D

No comments: